TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect and merge non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) and personally identifiable information (“PII”) through the various sources discussed below. For your reference, PII means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or locate an individual, including but not limited to zip code, gender, age, or IP address.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
1. Websites: We collect information about you via a website when you provide it in connection with a request for a product or information. For example, if you decide to place an order or complete a registration form, we may ask you for, but not limited to, the following information: First and last name, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, mother’s maiden name and/or payment information. We also collect information through web server applications. This information includes, but is not limited to your referring URL, browser type, Internet protocol (“IP”) address, and the date and time.
2. Advertisements: Additionally, we collect information about you when you complete a questionnaire on one of our advertisements included on our websites or web pages. The advertisements present opportunities for consumers to acquire our services or gain access to other opportunities we can provide. This information may include, but is not limited to: your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, IP address, and payment information; as well as other information about your interests.
3. Service Providers: We may use third-party data houses to append additional information to the information you have provided us. This information may include, but is not limited to, phone number and e-mail address. In addition, we may acquire information from service providers to validate the information you provided.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When submitting your credit card to us, you are consenting to allowing us to preauthorize your credit or debit card to determine your ability to pay for any product that you may be interested in. In no circumstance will we ever share your credit card data.
We may use your information for on-line and off-line marketing purposes, including but not limited to text messaging, e-mail marketing, telemarketing, and direct mail.
1. SMS, Wireless and Other Mobile Offers. Some of the services that we provide will result in sending a SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. These should be obvious in the context of the offering at the time you sign up. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive these mobile offerings. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. To unsubscribe or discontinue SMS messages, send “STOP”, “END”, or “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received. This process impacts only the future delivery of the particular SMS message offering, so you must send that message for each offering.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use or disclose your personal information under the following circumstances: (1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (2) in the event you violate or breach an agreement with a website; (3) we believe you will harm the property or rights of a website’s customers; or (4) we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, chargeback resolutions, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law. We may also collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of a website, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. Information gathered may be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may share or transfer such aggregate, non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
Some information is collected automatically while you are using a website. It is important to note that we must store this information in order to ensure you receive optimal service while using our website.
This type of information could include:
1. Log Files: We use log files to track member usage and engagement and to gauge the effectiveness of our different services. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Log file information may include, but not limited to: (1) IP Addresses; (2) browser type; (3) number of page views; (4) log-in frequency; and (5) page or section accesses.
3. Clear Gifs: We use clear gifs, which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier (similar in function to cookies), to track the online movements of the web users. Additionally, we may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with us or our advertisers.
Our websites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person we know to be under the age of 18 and instruct users under 18 not to send us any information. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 18. We recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. We are committed to carefully protecting privacy where children are involved no matter the point of contact, in particular, our intention is to fully comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Per COPPA guidelines, we do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with PII through any point of contact, we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files when you notify us.
We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside. However, perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with and providing information to us. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our sites or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
By completing the registration form on our website or web page you consented to receiving marketing communications from us. Iif you decide that you do not want to receive these marketing communications you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service phone: 317-981-2501
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, we provide a method for consumers to “opt-out” of having their information shared with third-parties.
Email: [email protected]
Customer Service phone: 803-281-4296
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY